Polyethylene Bubble Mailer
Polyair’s Xpak bubble mailers combine the tear, weather and puncture resistance of a courier envelope with the cushioning of a duraliner bubble lining. Each Xpak mailer is made from 100% polyethylene. Shipping/postage costs for Xpaks is lower than many alternative packages. The white outer surface is ideal for high-quality printing.
- Economical alternative to shipping products in a carton, resulting in significantly lower packaging and shipping costs
- Exterior film has opaque gray lining on inside, preventing seeing through and protecting privacy
- Hot melt self-seal closure helps ensure a tamper-evident seal and content security
- 100% polyethylene has strong puncture resistance and is store drop-off recyclable
- High slip lining allows easier product insertion and extraction.
- 1/3 the weight of macerated mailers
- Anti-Static release liner doesn’t stick to item being inserted or extracted
- Smooth print surface is ideal for advertising, promotional mailings and branding - printable in up to eight colors