VCI (Vapor Corrosion Inhibitors) Bubble Bag provides the ideal way to protect high precision metal finishes from marring, scratching and corrosion while in transit or storage. Bags are constructed in two layer of extruded VCI film for maximum protection. The slow release vapor action of VCI2000® film protects the exterior as well as hard-to-reach interior surfaces of metal parts. VCI2000® film is self-healing and will provide 24 months of corrosion protection, making it ideal for storage and overseas shipments.
- 100% Nitrite Free Technology
- Easy openings to reduce labor costs and increase productivity
- Superior puncture resistance to prevent damage during transit
- Outstanding tear strength
- Resistant to water and dirt
- Metals protected: Carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, silver, galvanized steel, solder, silicone steel